[xslt] Patch for libxsl-1.0.3 to include xsldebugger(ver 0.2)

Hi all,

It was suggested that I send this patch out for general review. Please be
aware that the patch should only be applied to a fresh copy of
libxslt-1.0.3, is alpha software and expects that the requirements
for libxsl-1.0.3 have been met. The libxst library must be installed
before running the xsldebugger. I'd appreciate e-mails if you can help
with the problems listed below or have comments about the functions that
have been implemented.

bye,

Keith Isdale

e-mail: z1462441@cit-student.gu.edu.au
post : 30 Pointer court, Shailer Park, Australia : zip code 4128
ph: +617 3801 4797