RE: [xslt] Release of libxslt 1.0.3

>  Hum, I don't remember seeing a bug report about this recently.
>So either it was fixed some time ago or I missed the bug report.
>I suggest to try and report if there is a bug in bugzilla.gnome.org
>including an example.

The issue has been discussed before in the mailing list, but essentially if
you do

<xsl:variable name="var">
<node><node2/><node3/></node>
</xsl:variable>

<xsl:copy-of select="exsl:node-set($var)"/>

Would produce:
<fake><node><node2/><node3/></node></fake>

I believe fake was used as a holder to implement XSLT tree fragments, but
when converted to a node-set the node would remain.

I will be at work in about 1 hour and will do tests againts the 2.4.3/1.0.3
and report the results.

Cheers.