Re: [xslt] Use of " in stylesheet params

Le 18/08/01 15:29:19, Tom Moog a écrit :
> My choice of an example was bad.  Suppose the
> string I want to pass as a parameter is:
>
>   Join us for Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night" at 7 o'clock
>
> so it contains both apostrophe and double quote ?

There is no escape mechanism in XPath. As string literals are delimited by
' or ", there isn't any mean to put one of the delimiters in the string
value.

What you need is something like this:
  concat("Join us for Shakespeare's", ' "Twelfth Night "',
         " at 7 o'clock")

This has nothing to do with libxslt, it's purely an XPath limitation.

Tom.