[xslt] Win32 Facelift No.2

Hello all,

This is the repost of the Facelift patch, since the last one was timed
badly. This one has been made against the last-night's CVS. Note that
this patch depends on the one for libxml2 which I posted to the libxml
mailing list few minutes ago.

libxslt.diff.zip contains the cvs diff. Most non-trivial changes are
concentrated on Win32/MSVC specific files. Daniel, please check this one
as soon as the time permits, because it is big and gets bigger. This is
hopefully the last time it has such size, which is caused mostly by
inclusion of the test utilities and adaptions for cooperation with
libxml. Once we are over this, things shall return to normal.

MSVC project files have also been altered since the last facelift, so I
include the archive with the new ones here. Simply unpack the
libxslt.dsp.zip into the win32 subdirectory of the source tree and
everything shall be fine.

Sorry for the inconvenience with the zip files. I use this format
because I assume your unzip is far less broken than my tar.

Ciao
Igor

--------------------------------------

A short summary about what has been done to each file in the libxslt
source follows:

*** libxslt/libexslt/exslt.c
conditionally included the libxslt/xsltwin32config.h instead of
xsltconfig.h, which is generated during the build process and thus
nonexistent on MSVC builds.

*** libxslt/libexslt/exslt.h
Included the MSVC import macro in the declaration of public variables.

*** libxslt/libexslt/exsltconfig.h.in
Declared the MSVC import macro.

*** libxslt/libexslt/functions.c
Conditionally excluded the call to libxml2 function which is only there
if a
certain feature has been turned on.

*** libxslt/libexslt/math.c
Removed the declarations of few variables which are declared in one of
the
headers. The second declaration caused MSVC to fail.

*** libxslt/libxslt/win32config.h
Heavy modifications. Mapped isnan() to MS C runtime function for MSVC
builds, as well as isinf() by using the patch supplied by Bjorn Reese,
excluded trio for MSVC builds, redefined the MSVC import macro for MSVC
builds so it actually works.

*** libxslt/libxslt/xsltutils.h
Conditionally included a header file which is necessary for MSVC build
succeed, included the MSVC import macro in the declaration of public
variables.

*** libxslt/libxslt/xslt(win32)config.h.in
Included the definition of the MSVC import macro.

*** libxslt/xsltproc/xsltproc.c
Removed the declarations of few variables which are declared in one of
the
headers. Also included those headers. The second declaration (without
the
MSVC import macro) caused MSVC to fail.

libxslt.diff.zip

libxslt.dsp.zip