intltool-debian merge inside upstream

Hi Denis,
I think that we should merge intltool-debian and intltool packages. What
do you think?

More information about intlool-debian:

 Intltool is a bunch of scripts written by the GNOME project to
 internationalize many different file formats.  This package is
 a slightly modified version which adds support for RFC822
 compliant config files, e.g. Debconf templates files.

Cheers.
--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Debian GNU/Linux Sid (PowerPC)