administrator for xml-i18n-tools list

Currently, I'm listed as the administrator for the xml-i18n-tools list. Basically, that means administrative requests are being ignored, and messages sent by non-members just pile up, because I have very little time for gnome-related stuff now due to my work and family obligations.

Is there someone willing to volunteer to become list administrator? I'll hand over the password and the responsibility when I hear from someone I judge trustworthy.

Or we can close down the list and use some other gnome mailing list for intltool matters. I don't know how to close down a mailman list, though, so maybe someone can help me with this.

    -- Darin