Re: Name changes of xml-i18n-tools tarball

Hi Darin,
I am very sorry I didn't have time to mail you. Ettore needed a new
release of the tools, and I didn't really have the time to make it, so
everything went a little quick. maybe a little too quick - I am sorry
about that.

The reason that I just changed the name of the tarball was that mjs told
me that he would rename it in cvs. I didn't have time to wait for this,
and I was told that it would be now or never if I wanted the name to
change for gnome 2.0 - Sander even though that it was a little too late.

Kenneth