Re: XML handling

on 10/8/01 12:41 PM, Kenneth Rohde Christiansen at kenneth gnu org wrote:

> LotR (Martijn) tells me that there are some pretty good libxml bindings
> for perl at CPAN. Maybe we should look at these?

There is a nice XML parser in CPAN, yes. If we want to use this, though, we
have a problem. Because the current intltool works with a standard
installation of perl. If we start to require more perl libraries installed,
that could lead to problems.

Anyway, it would be nice to use a real XML parser, but we can also just keep
fixing bugs in our own half-baked parsing as they come up in the mean time.

    -- Darin