Re: [xml-bindings] C interpreter Ch binding with xml

> You post identical content to a myriad of mailing lists, obviously
> advertising something designed to produce financial gain. Noone has

No. I sent the mail to xml@ earlier and got no response, then thought
my post about language binding might fit in xml-binding@ list.

Actually,  I thought my mail to xml@ is for Daniel only,
but apperently the mail get approved later and get into the mail list.

> asked you for it, no opt-ins you have. To put it short, you are bulk,
> commercial and unsolicited. That fits the blacklisting criteria, now
> does it?

I am talking about open source C language binding to libxml2.
is it reason xml-binding list exist? Or it is off topic in the list?

Regards,

Wayne