[xml-bindings]Re: Problem installing Libxml and Libxslt Python Bindings for Windows

I got a reply from another source telling me that python which was found
in my Zope package was not registered, and therefore I have to download
and install another python package which will register with Windows !
Maybe this will help someone else,
CPH