[xml-bindings]Python bindings: comments and suggestions

Hi there,

I've been giving a try to the libxml2/libxslt1 python bindings.

It's nice and fast, though a bit surprising at first. The mapping from
the C api to the Python api is not very clear to me. If someone could
point me to some documentation, I'd be grateful.

An (small) improvement could be to make the second argument to
parseMemory optional, and have it default to the length of the string,
since I cannot imagine an use case where it would be different.

Another point is in libxml2.py, the comment for the serialize and saveTo
methods (btw, I think these should be docstrings) mention an indent
argument while the real parameter is called format.

Cheers,

Alexandre Fayolle
--
LOGILAB, Paris (France).
Narval, the first software agent available as free software (GPL).