Re: [xml-bindings]pascal bindings libxml2-pas-2.4.21 and libxslt-pas-1.0.17 released

On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 11:52:16PM +0200, Petr Kozelka wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am glad to inform you that libxml2 and libxslt header translations are up
> to date with latest versions again and translated for pascal programers.
> Note that libxml2 part comes with translations of the newly added
> schema-related header files.

  Sounds excellent, but beware, I really cannot garantee the stability of the
Schemas related interfaces, but Thanks A Lot !!!!!

> More details available at sourceforge:
>
> the project web site:
>     http://sourceforge.net/projects/libxml2-pas/

  Okay I'm adding direct pointer from the "Related Links" sections
of the web site pages,

  Any idea of the size of the user's base ?

Daniel