Re: [xml-bindings]namespace declaration attributes in DOM2

On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 11:42:32AM +0100, Uwe Fechner wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We are implementing a dom2 compliant wrapper for libxml2 in object-pascal
> (delphi/kylix).
>
> (See: http://sourceforge.net/projects/libxml2-pas/)
>
> In the moment we are trying to make the dom work with namespace-declaration
> attributes, as if they where normal attributes.
>
> We want to implement the following XP-Tests, to check if it our
> implementation
> is correct, but I am not shure, whether all this stuff is really neccessary,
> to be dom2 compliant.
>
> The specification is incomplete, regarding this issue.
>
> Any comments wellcome (and any links to more information on this issue):

   All these checks seems sensible to me, but I'm not a DOM2 expert.
I think the best way to get solid feedback on whether points a) to m) are
required would be to forward your request to the DOM mailing list
 www-dom w3 org which is linked from the DOM2 "Status of this document"
section.

Daniel