_NET_MOVERESIZE_WINDOW and STRUTS

Hi

It is unclear from the specs as to how exactly window manager should handle this request. In particular should WindowManager disregard all the STRUTS set on screen while satisfying that request? Should it honor only struts set by windows other then the one being moved ?

My own feeling is that while replying to this request Window Manager
should move resize window honoring all the STRUTS set by windows other then the one being moved. Having said that we should make clear in Rationale that Pager should not however rely on the fact that this request always succeeds, and that resulting placement could be different then what is requested.

Sasha Vasko