Re: WM enhancements to support accessible screen lock
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Brian Cameron Sun COM
- Cc: Lubos Lunak <l lunak suse cz>, wm-spec-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: WM enhancements to support accessible screen lock
- Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 23:57:52 -0400
It almost seems like an X extension of some kind would be simpler here.
I would agree with Lubos that we should try implementing something.
Ideally, we'd follow the IETF policy of two separate interoperable
implementations before putting something in the spec; though in practice
we've usually had only one at first.
Not to say discussing first isn't a good idea, it definitely is.
Rather than ABOVEALL, have we ruled out an INPUT_METHOD or
ASSISTIVE_INPUT_TECH semantic hint? What are other possible users of
] [Thread Prev