_net_wm_allowed_actions issues.

Hi everyone,

I know we already talk about this in the past, but I am not sure of what I have to do (as a window manager) with _net_wm_allowed_actions:

should net_wm_allowed_actions reflect in some way the current state of the window. I supose no, according to Sasha's answer (see the following links for the post I am refering to)

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/wm-spec-list/2001-October/msg00019.html http://mail.gnome.org/archives/wm-spec-list/2001-October/thread.html#00021

But I am not completey sure of my interpretation since the issue seems to have been left somewhat unresolved ?

Regards,
Iban.