Re: Window Manager Protocols additions ?
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Matthew Allum <breakfast 10 am>
- Cc: wm-spec-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Window Manager Protocols additions ?
- Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 22:46:50 -0500
On Tue, Dec 31, 2002 at 12:58:51AM +0000, Matthew Allum wrote:
> > > The obvious use for an 'accept' message would be dialogs in limited
> > > screen real estate ( such as a PDA ). It would thus allow the 'OK'
> > > button to exist in the dialogs title bar.
> > I think that's come up before too, it seems reasonable to me, I don't
> > remember what was said last time it came up.
> Cool, though I cant seem to find any post's on that.
> If its ok, can I send you a more formal patch to the wm spec ?
Sure, should mail to the whole list. We should get several people
saying "looks good" or at least a lack of people saying "looks bad"
before putting it in.
[Date Prev][Date Next
] [Thread Prev][Thread Next