Re: GTK2 font settings

On Saturday 29 of March 2003 16:34, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 29, 2003 at 07:45:15AM +0100, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> >  Hmm, I don't understand why launching nautilus should make it also paint
> > the desktop *shrug*.
>
> Because the desktop in gnome is just a file manager window without the
> menubar.

 Sure. But would you expect Mozilla to start painting your background after
you start it? Not that I really care.

> > So, let's say _NET_DESKTOP_MANAGER_S<screen> , making it part of the
> > WM spec?
>
> Perfect.

 I tried to write the patch for the wm-spec document, but I have no idea where
to put it there. Suggestions? :)

KDE developer
SuSE CR, s.r.o.  e-mail: l lunak suse cz , l lunak kde org
Drahobejlova 27  tel: +420 2 9654 2373
190 00 Praha 9   fax: +420 2 9654 2374
Czech Republic   http://www.suse.cz/