Re: _NET_DESKTOP_GEOMETRY, _NET_WM_HANDLED_ICONS and WM_CLIENT_MACHINE question

On Thursday 12 September 2002 22:44, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Lubos Lunak <l lunak suse cz> writes:
> >  Is the attached patch ok for these two issues (I hope sgml is the
> >  source)?
>
> It looks pretty good to me. On my system gethostname() seems to return

 Could you please commit it then?

> a fully-qualified name - maybe just a configuration issue?

 I tried on two computers, both use only host without domain, for both the
code snippet and WM_CLIENT_MACHINE.

KDE developer
SuSE CR, s.r.o.  e-mail: l lunak suse cz , l lunak kde org
Drahobejlova 27  tel: +420 2 9654 2373
190 00 Praha 9   fax: +420 2 9654 2374
Czech Republic   http://www.suse.cz/