Re: _NET_WM_STRUT and Xinerama

> If a panel overlaps only one Xinerama screen but sets _NET_WM_STRUT,
> should maximization of a window which only overlaps the _other_
> Xinerama screen ignore the strut?

I would say it depends how the wm treats maximization. Does it maximize only
on the current head or to the full screen (ie all heads). In the former case
I think
ignoring the strut would be appropriate.

Since the only place the EWMH currently mentions Xinerama is in the
introductory
section on maximization, I guess we'll have some work to do before we can
claim
that the EWMH covers window management on Xinerama setups.

Matthias

http://www.gmx.net