Re: desktop layout patch

Here are some comments on the patch itself:

1) I don't think we should introduce the term "workspace switcher" here.
The rest of the spec
    speaks consistently about "pagers".

2) If we end up adding this, the introduction has to be fixed. It still
says:

This spec doesn't cover any of the following:

[...]

Geometry between desktops.

Clients appearing on a proper subset of desktops.

3) There should be some hint about what wms are expected to do with the
layout information
    (electric borders, straddling windows, etc)

4) How should wms behave if _NET_DESKTOP_LAYOUT is not present ? Suppress
electric
    borders, become layout master themselves, or what ?

Matthias