Regarding configuration file

Hi,

What is configuration file for wmx ??. where to find that ??..
Can anyone please send me the configuration file just have a look at
it....

When I start my wmx, it says "No dynamic configuration found".. What
should I do for this....

Is there any place I have to register my applications name so that it
comes up in the menu, when I run it....
Right now, when I launch an new application, incognito appears on title
bar and also on the menu....

Please help to get rid of this problem.....Its bugging me from a very
long time.....

Thanks in Advance,
Jyothi.