Re: scroll wheel focus

I agree that if you are using explicit mouse focus the current
behavior is wrong.

It might be possible to do what you want if the wm uses
grabs on the buttons...

See GrabButton....  You might have to send the events though...

Been too long for me to be positive what to do.

Keith?
--
Jim Gettys
Cambridge Research Laboratory