determining task visibility

Hi,

(As you may have detected I'm looking at redoing the GNOME
tasklist/pager stuff to work with the new spec ;-)

Currently task lists have to do their own computation for whether a
window is on the current workspace.

The problem is that window managers that allow a task to be on two
desktops at once can't currently express that to the task list, they
can only do "all workspaces" or a single workspace.

I guess I don't care that much, since I think having windows on two
workspaces at once is kind of a silly WM feature. But if we want
tasklists to work with it, we need some way to express it in the
hints.