fvwm-ewmh-0.1 is released

I am glad to announce the first version of fvwm-ewmh.

fvwm-ewmh is constituted by a module, FvwmNetHints, and a patch
against  the last FVWM beta version (a stable candidate): fvwm-2.3.32.
With these FVWM can handle Extended Window Manager Hints from the
freedesktop group.
This allows, for example, to run FVWM with KDE version 2.

This package is alpha, however, it works not so bad on my machine.
I announce this release with the hope to get some feedback before
releasing version 0.2 which will be released a few days after fvwm-2.4.0
(with no announce to this list).

Home Page (Download, Installation, Running, FAQ):
    http://fvwm-ewmh.sourceforge.net/

Screen Shots:
    http://fvwm-ewmh.sourceforge.net/screenshots/

Regards, Olivier