Re: Linux Window Managers and Accessibility

In the face of Network Address Translation, IP addresses are not good
identifiers for machines.  Neither the IP address that the client
believes itself to have, nor the IP address that the server sees the
client connection come from, need be unique.

I'm not sure I understand the problem exactly.  Does the
AccessibilityBroker connect to the X server?  If so, I would think
that the Window ID of some distinguished window in the application
would be a better identifier.

Carl Witty