Re: issues for future version

On 28 Aug 2001, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've added the patch recently posted to clarify use of the PID, and
> also done s/UTF-8_STRING/UTF8_STRING/. Not on the website yet, but
> will be soon.
>
> Here are some outstanding changes to be made, some minor and some
> hard. Most have been previously mentioned/discussed to some extent.
>
>  - "What's This?" protocol.  Should allow a What's This button in the
>    window manager titlebar or in a global menubar as on the mac.

	What's about a generic interface to place any kind of buttons on
the titlebar? Like "OK" and "Cancel" buttons on PDA platforms:

	=[ AppName ]================[ OK ][ Cancel ]=
        | A weird message...                        |

Ciao,
Mathias
--
WWW:           http://www.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~hasselma/
PGP/GnuPG:     1024-Bit DSA: ID 55E572F3, 1024-Bit RSA: ID EAAF7CF1