Re: applied patch

On Friday 17 November 2000 18:01, Sasha_Vasko osca state mo us wrote:

> > I would still like to see StaysOnTop added to the spec.
>
> Oh, please, No! please, not again!
> We've agreed that StaysOnTop is evil, let's not start it over again.

1) I don't remember to have had agreement on this. We had discussion, yes.
2) I fail to see how this is more evil than other somehow similar things that
are already in the spec (the sticky things)

--
Cristian Tibirna     : ctibirna total net     : www.total.net/~ctibirna
PhD Student          : ctibirna gch ulaval ca : web.gch.ulaval.ca/~ctibirna