Re: license / copyright on the standard ?

Julian Adams <julian adams gmx net> writes:
> I was just idly wondering about this. Can we just put a document out
> there - or do we explicitly need to retain copyright / copyleft /
> disclaim liability.

There is an implicit copyright by everyone who's contributed so far,
which would prohibit all redistribution and copying of the document.

So yes, we should probably have an explicit copyright that gives some
permissions. The ICCCM seems to just have the X license on it. That
seems appropriate to me.

Do any contributors object to that license?