Re: Window size.

> George Farris <george@gmsys.com> writes:
> >
> > Is there some information about this somewhere?
> >

> Ask on the list for your GUI toolkit.
>
> Havoc

Huh?

Initial window size is set by the app  -  correct!
User resizes window and wants this to be the default from this
point on.  Is this the domain of the window manager or application?
 Once I know that then I can ask the appropriate people.  Are you
(Havoc) suggesting that this is the domain of the application?

George Farris - VE7FRG           E-Mail : george@gmsys.com
G.M. Systems,                  Web page : http://www.gmsys.com
2570 Seaview Road,            Phone/Fax : (250)743-1500
Mill Bay, B.C., Canada
V0R 2P0                       We do pre-installed Linux systems.