Re: Removing wm/pager interaction

Tim Janik writes:
|i think john harper mentioned at some point that he was already implementing
|the spec for sawfish, so maybe he could speak up how he implemented certain
|details.

most things fitted very easily, the only comments I had should be in
the archives of this mailing list, re: delete/insert I wrote:

>_NET_{INSERT,DELETE}_DESKTOP
>
>        format of these client messages is never specified, I assumed:
>
>        INSERT: format = 32, data[0] = workspace to insert before
>
>        DELETE: format = 32, data[0] = workspace to delete

so (insert 1) means to insert a new desktop before desktop 1 (i.e.
between the first and second desktops), shifting all desktops after
the insertion point one place down

I didn't make insertions or deletions alter the list of desktop names

my implementation is here:

http://tizer.dcs.warwick.ac.uk:8080/cgi-bin/cvsweb/sawmill/lisp/wm-spec.jl

	John