Re:

> > * _NET_WM_SIZEMOVE_NOTIFY:
> >

> >    There are some alternative ways, such as queueing to get
> >    the performance increase without causing the complexity
> >    overhead. Is this really needed?
>
> I don't know... IMHO the apps should just be very very fast :)
> Matthias?

Yes, you guys are right. When I proposed this property I had a special widget
in mind that I was writing at this time (the built-in Qt rich-text engine,
first approach). The widget was fast but had some problems with Opaque resize.
In the meantime I fixed the widget (the new version will resize blinding fast
:-) so yes, we can drop this hint.

Unless someone else has slow widgets, of course ;-)

Matthias