[Utopia] gnome-mount 0.3 is out

Hey,

I've release gnome-mount 0.3, it's available here

 http://freedesktop.org/~david/gnome-mount-0.3.tar.gz

The grand plan with gnome-mount is to get the appropriate GNOME
software (such as gnome-volume-manager and gnome-vfs) to use this
instead of invoking mount(1)/umount(1)/eject(1) / invoking methods on
HAL directly.

Included in gnome-mount is also gnome-umount and gnome-eject. All
programs utilize the methods on HAL and as such run unprivileged. The
rationale for gnome-mount is to have a centralized place (in gconf)
where settings (e.g. mount options, mount location) are
maintained. Future plans include UI for editing settings and support
for passworded media (e.g. LUKS).

You'll need HAL 0.5.6 (which is out soon) for gnome-mount 0.3. Note also
that gnome-mount 0.2 and earlier won't work current HAL CVS.

I've also imported gnome-mount into GNOME CVS in the module gnome-mount.
Send patches to this list please.

Cheers,
David