Re: [Utopia] gnome-mount nicknames
- From: David Zeuthen <david fubar dk>
- To: Artem Kachitchkine <Artem Kachitchkin Sun COM>
- Cc: utopia-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Utopia] gnome-mount nicknames
- Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 15:18:40 -0500
On Wed, 2006-02-08 at 17:45 -0800, Artem Kachitchkine wrote:
> This patch makes gnome-mount a bit easier to use for the terminal
> addicts among us. It allows to specify volumes by mountpoint (with or
> without "/media/" prefix) or by label, e.g.:
> $ gnome-mount -p "VMware Tools"
> $ gnome-eject -p cdrecorder
This looks pretty useful - I've committed this, thanks!
] [Thread Prev