[Utopia] Re: GNOME Power Manager mailing list

On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 19:14 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 13:09 +0000, Richard Hughes wrote:
> > There is now a dedicated GNOME Power Manager mailing list. Please use this
> > mailing list for feature requests, bug reports or just general questions.
>
> Silly question, but why move to another mailing-list when this still
> obviously applies to the work being done here, and I expect this
> mailing-list to be rather low traffic?

At the moment it's not very low (maybe just because it's new...), and I
didn't think that this list would want to be deluged with conversations
about the inner workings of HAL and G-P-M. Any UI or integration issues
I'll post up here too, and keep g-p-m a technical devel type list.

Richard.