Re: [Utopia] Gnome Power Manager, updated screenshots

The wording in the combo box seems awkward to me (American English speaker).
I would be more comfortable with the following:

"While on power adapter" would be better as "While plugged in" or "While plugged into power outlet"
"While on batteries" would be better as "While unplugged" or "While using batteries"

What do others think?

On 4/25/05, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
Hey Richard,

On Mon, 2005-04-25 at 20:26 +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:
> I've digested most of your comments and come up with the attached - not
> in CVS - just for me playing around.
>
> Comments of mine:
> * The combo box at the top is only present with battery hardware.
>  (combo is needed to avoid having a huge duplication in UI)

I still don't like that idea of a combo box. You still can't see all the
options on one go...

> * Suspend options are now suffixed with (to disk) and (to RAM)

"Hibernate (to disk)", and "Sleep (to RAM)" just doesn't do it... What
about "Sleep to disk" and "Sleep to memory"?

Cheers

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>