[Utopia] Nice to see some press coverage on all your work.

David et al,

Just read the O'Reilly piece on Utopia/HAL. Nice to see you getting some press on all your great work. You put the end to the question "I just plugged my blah-blah into my usb port, how do I get it to work?" Watching this all mature over the last 7 months, I don't think anyone could have done better. Even hal-device-manager, which I've heard you call a hack, is 10K times better than trying to walk /sys via ls and cat. Utopia is a good description.

Andrew