[Utopia] A few installation queries

Hi all,

I want to fiddle around with a bleeding edge Project Utopia and
hopefully submit some bug reports and maybe patches.

To get a working system up and running I know I need udev, HAL and
preferably the G-V-M. I am going to use CVS code where possible to keep
as up to date as I can.

Firstly, I can't find a udev CVS. Can anyone point me to one?

The impression I get is that much of the chaging work in utopia is going
on with HAL and the G-V-M - does this mean that I might be fine using
the udev from Debian unstable?

Oh and Robert - which GNOME cvs modules do I need to compile to run the
G-V-M?

	Jono
--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer