[Utopia] Questions for article

Hi,

I have created some questions that I would like to get answered for this
feature if possible. If you respond to these questions here I will
assume that you are giving me permission to include your comments in the
article.

---
What are the goals and intentions of Project Utopia?

What are the primary problems with the current method of device handling
in Linux?

How complete is Project Utopia? What can it do at the moment?

Do you feel that Linux can really acheive same level of device handling
ease of use that Windows users enjoy?

When will Project Utopia be ready for a stable release in normal Linux
distributions?

Even with the goals Project Utopia acheived, what challenged will still
face Linux users in terms of device handling and support?

Do you feel the current method of device handling in the kernel is the
best solution?

How do you propose that the Linux architecture is changed to make device
handling easier for both the developer and user?

--

Cheers,

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer