[Utopia] Re: NTFS permissions are wrong using fstab-sync?

drwxr--r--  16 lupus users 32768 1970-01-01 00:00 idedisk/
drwxr--r--   6 lupus users 32768 1970-01-01 00:00 idedisk1/
drwx------   1 root  root  40960 2004-08-18 13:58 idedisk2/
drwxr--r--   6 lupus users  8192 1970-01-01 00:00 idedisk3/

for some reason ntfs is mounted as root

On Wed, 2004-08-18 at 21:56, David Zeuthen wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Dude, please fix your timezone/clock etc., it's two hours ahead,
put it in GMT time you mean? in Belgium it is this time :)

--
lupusBE (Kristof Vansant Belgium