Re: [patch] Re: [Utopia] GVM - fstab symlink patch

Since that was my first C... can you explain some things:

1. Why was GError overkill? I thought using GError made for cleaner
code, with much better defined exit conditions, etc.
2. Why warn() and not g_warning()? What's the difference? Shouldn't we
be using g_ stuff? (I noticed readlink() resolved to the absolute path,
unlike g_file_read_link, so I thought it would save time, but I see how
you did that and I like it better. I don't like readlink either.)