Re: [Utopia] Hi list and a question for Mr Love

Anthony Metcalf wrote:
If it is a real bug, file it at bugzilla.gnome.org under the
gnome-volume-manager module.

So not if it's just dbus segfaulting on startup as it now seeems to be?
Thanks though.

You should compile and run dbus and hal with all their debug options, there is a good chance you will catch it.

When I couldn't figure out why D-BUS wasn't working, it was because I was lacking a messagebus user. It doesn't tend to show these things yet.

If you still have issues, I'm available to help, on irc.gimp.ca, nickname 'pat'.

--Pat