[Usability] Re: HIG: "Check Boxes" section

On 10 May 2006, at 15:39, Matthew Paul Thomas wrote:

I'd like to revise this section to fix all these issues. Is that ok?

These all sound fine to me. Some of them probably apply to (at least) the radio buttons section too, so feel free to fix those while you're at it :)

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Team