Re: [Usability] gargnome
- From: Alan Horkan <horkana maths tcd ie>
- To: Fuszenecker Róbert <robert fuszenecker geonardo hu>
- Cc: garnome-list gnome org, usability gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Usability] gargnome
- Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 18:02:25 +0000 (GMT)
On Fri, 17 Mar 2006, Fuszenecker [ISO-8859-1] Róbert wrote:
> Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 08:33:59 +0100
> From: "Fuszenecker [ISO-8859-1] Róbert" <robert fuszenecker geonardo hu>
> To: usability gnome org
> Subject: [Usability] gargnome
> I wanted to install gnome with gargnome.
> It was working perfectly.
> Thank you for the excellent tool!
Nice of you to say thanks.
I've forwarded a copy of this message to the Garnome Mailing list (but it
may also get stuck in their moderation queue).
Open Clip Art http://OpenClipArt.org
Alan's Diary http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/
P.S. The List moderation poilcy is to let any and all genuine messages
through even ones like this which would be better redirected to another
] [Thread Prev