Re: [Usability] gargnome

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006, Fuszenecker [ISO-8859-1] Róbert wrote:

> Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 08:33:59 +0100
> From: "Fuszenecker [ISO-8859-1] Róbert" <robert fuszenecker geonardo hu>
> To: usability gnome org
> Subject: [Usability] gargnome
> Hello,
> I wanted to install gnome with gargnome.
> It was working perfectly.
> Thank you for the excellent tool!
> Bye,
> Robert

Nice of you to say thanks.

I've forwarded a copy of this message to the Garnome Mailing list (but it
may also get stuck in their moderation queue).

Alan Horkan

Open Clip Art

Alan's Diary

P.S. The List moderation poilcy is to let any and all genuine messages
through even ones like this which would be better redirected to another