Re: [Usability] Alt-drag panel items?

Brad Taylor wrote:
> Just a note -- you can already do this with middle mouse button drag.
> Its definitely not the most discoverable feature, but it does exist.

I have a Logitech trackball with two buttons. To do a middle button drag
is to press the buttons with my thumb and little finger and attempt the
drag without letting go. An alternate method would be appreciated.

--
__END__

Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
   --- Shawn

"For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by
doing them."
  Aristotle

* A searchable perldoc is at http://perldoc.perl.org/