Re: [Usability] Save Icon

Owen Williams wrote:
To kill off the Save action would imply to rely on some kind of smart
versionning system (think of the 'history' of Gimp, which allow you to
register a new "base image" from time to time).

Where is this, by the way?  I've never been able to find it.

Hm, sorry, I just checked in The Gimp and so I think this was possible in Photoshop Elements, not in The Gimp. Or my memory is completely wrong and it is just a fantasm ;-)