Re: [Usability] Nautilus keyring?

On Feb 22, 2006, at 10:59 AM, Thomas Winwood wrote:

Since making an FTP icon on my desktop I notice Nautilus asks for the password for the keyring every time I use it. However, this system is single-user and there is no root account, so there is no chance of anybody other than this account accessing the keyring. Why can I not tell Nautilus "remember this password and don't bug me again"? I distinctly remember this option being in KDE when it used keyrings.

This seems like a Nautilus (or gnome-keyring-manager) bug, not really a subject for usability discussion. Report it in Bugzilla.

--
Matthew Paul Thomas
http://mpt.net.nz/