Re: [Usability] Requesting mini-UI review for Epiphany toolbar patch

--- Simon Howard <fraggle gmail com> wrote:
> I think these are before and after the patch was
> applied.  i.e. the
> "before" pictures are how the Epiphany menus
> previously appeared, and
> the "after" pictures are how they appear now.

Yes, that's what I understood too.
But whether pre- or post-patch, there are some
inconsistencies in the menu.

> How about changing "hide toolbars" to "hide all
> toolbars" to make it
> abundantly clear this is an action and to
> distinguish it from the
> "show xyz" menu entries above it?

But then once you've chosen that, it should say "Show
all toolbars", which is false: it's only going to show
you the toolbars you've ticked.

Does your mail provider give you FREE antivirus protection?
Get Yahoo! Mail http://uk.mail.yahoo.com