Re: [Usability] Save Icon

Which brings us back to...

What about a folder, with an arrow point into it? This seems
like the optimal solution. People know what folders are. The
people not knowing what a hard drive is, is a fairly bad argument,
but it it is hard to do a hard drive icon with an arrow point into
it, to convey the action well.

I still much prefer the folder concept. I wouldn't use a folder
with an arrow point away from it, for open though. I think just
having a folder with a document being pulled out a bit, is good
enough for that.

-- dobey