Re: [Usability] Merge Open/Save (was "Re: Save Icon")

On 9 Feb, 2006, at 1:36 AM, Joachim Noreiko wrote:
What about "save because there might be a power cut"? Or "save because I'm going to make a coffee and my cat might jump on the keyboard"? or just "save because I'm paranoid about crashes"?

Those are excellent examples of why saving should be something done automatically by the computer, not by humans. The computer will always remember to save; the human won't.

--
Matthew Paul Thomas
http://mpt.net.nz/